Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Wish I Could Sleep in Every Capitol on our Trip!

This past weekend I was in Chicago for a convention. My place of birth was only 3 hours away--the glorious Madison, Wisconsin--home of the most recent occupied capitol. I was there for 10 hours from 8:30pm to 6:30am on Monday/Tuesday. It was truly an inspiring sight.

Please read more about my time there here: http://on.fb.me/eeaWr9

Rachael and I are going to be in Madison for two weeks this summer. There I stood in the capitol thinking, "it would be awesome to stay here in May too." Then I thought, "wouldn't it be awesome if people took these types of actions around the country to stop the attack on the working class?" Then we would experience revolt around the country! Wisconsinites have shown the way. Now let the revolt in other states begin! Maybe we will be able to be part of this on our trip and have a free place to sleep in a capitol near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment