We need your help one more time. In order to get to our goal of $5,000 by Friday we need $1,770 more. Rach and I left the Rez less than a week ago and we can't get it out of our heads or hearts.
Please help us get to our goal and better yet, help the Lakota children get a safe warm bed to sleep in.
Any amount you can muster is incredible. Here are some suggested rates:
- $10 Gives Solidarity from the budgeted, but hopeful
- $25 Gives Mattress, Sheets and Pillows
- $50 Gives a Full Night Sleep
- $100 Gives Two Kids Sound Rest so they Can Focus in School
- $150 Gives Three Kids Sweet Dreams
- $200 Gives a Family of Four Peace of Mind
- $500 Gives the Whole Big Family Comfort Every Night
Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for helping our Lakota friends!
*The tracker doesn't have the extra $500 on it because we got some checks in the mail going towards our goal.
How we got here: